Big cozy sweater, H&M | Grey tee, PINK Victoria's Secret
TGIF! Some of my weekly delights:
- Supporting a local tea cafe and being greeted with a smile, a yummy sample, and the most delicious tea latte that costs less than half what I would pay anywhere else and tastes ten times as good.
- Crowding around a computer with three people, having no idea how to edit a movie and serendipity happens because of this song. Hello masterpiece.
- Taking a sick day, wearing zero makeup and catching up on all of the amazing blogs that I follow like This Time Tomorrow and Atlantic-Pacific. Inspiration overload.
- Realizing due to said blogs that I really need to move to California.
- Being fully aware of my horrible knife skills and silently challenging myself to cut the skin off an avocado... and succeeding.
- How gorgeous my city is on clear nights. It makes up for the endless days of rain, just for that beautiful sunset.
- Finding out that this guy eats mac & cheese with a fork and likes cadbury creme eggs. Meant to be? I think so.
Enjoy the little things today! Have a fabulous weekend everyone.