01 June 2012
I'VE BECOME SUCH a night owl. It's 2:30am, I'm wide awake and consumed by the never-ending fashion blogs that I can't stop reading. And, it's Friday, already. I feel like this week just flew by! It's been an interesting week, full of questions, decisions, and change. Big changes. I'll fill you in on the details in a little while. For now, here's five things that I think you'll enjoy: TGIF!
1. How To Shop at Forever 21 via Thought Catalog. Ladies, you can't deny it! Every time.
2. Five Ways to Style Your Home with Chevron Print via the Glitter Guide. Fabulous ideas to incorporate one of my favourite patterns.
3. Mrs 50 Shades via Mrs. Lilien Styling House. Incorporating fashion, design and this steamy book.
4. How To Start Your Blog with a Bang via A Beautiful Mess. Such humble, down-to-earth tips for those of you thinking of joining the blogosphere!
5. Straight 'A' Style via Meagan from TheStyleSpy. Congrats, grads! A few lovely dresses to make sure you stay fashionable under that cap & gown.